If you wish your dependent to join you, we provide end-to-end service from advising, documentation and filing visa application. A dependent wishing to join his/her spouse on a student visa in Australia must demonstrate adequate financial means.

It is important to understand that the dependent should have been declared by the student at time of filing visa application. Non-declared dependent cannot apply. In addition, any dependent children of the student who has now turned 18 also cannot join their parents in Australia as a dependent. However, a separate visitor visa or a student can applied.