Study in Canada

Are you planning to study in Canada? Canada has one of the most welcoming and international student friendly immigration policy. International students are eligible for Post-Graduation Work Visa as follows

If your program is less than 8 months
You aren’t eligible for a PGWP.

If your program was more than 8 months but less than 2 years
You may be eligible to PGWP that’s valid for up to the same length as your study program.

If your program was 2 years or more
You may be eligible to PGWP for 3 years.

We have been appointed agent for Humber Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning also known as Humber College ( located in city of Toronto in Ontario. We provide student counselling, enrollment and visa application processing service for Humber College. The programs offered by the college range from Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Graduate Certificate and Bachelor courses.

The intakes are usually February and September with some select courses offered in May